Monday, June 16, 2008

Some of my favorite things...part 2.

Nothing beats a icy cold beer on a hot summer day :) On our recent trip home, we were at a restaurant having chilli crab and drinking German beer. I cannot remember the name of ther beer, but it was good, very smooth.

My brother in law who travels to China quite a bit told me about Harbin Lager when we were home. I just happened to saw it last weekend at the grocery store, so I bought a six pack. Not bad at all. Just in time for summer :)

I can't say I'm a big fan of beer. But I do enjoy having a few beer with my friends. With the alcohol in the body, everybody lets loose a little, more relax, more fun, more interesting conversation.

在炎热的夏天夜晚, 有几瓶冰冻的啤酒, 和几个知己一边喝酒一边谈天说笑, 人生一大乐事也!




I was bored at home, just finished reading a blog on photographing food, so I thought why not. I opened a bottle of Harbin Lager, pulled out my camera and the SB-600 speedlight I just got and took a few photos of my beverage.

2 comments:

Colin Woon said...

Nice shot man! Nice exposure! How did you get a smooth background like that?

BH said...

I should show you my home made light box...ha..ha.